The lure of the new
Registration is now open for the annual conference of the Cognition Institute, Plymouth University, will be held March 20-22 2013.
- Conference registration: £100.00
- Conference Dinner (Wed 20th): £35.00
Registration is now open and can be found here on the Plymouth University estore.
More details about the symposia can be found on the Abstracts and Speakers page.
Abstract deadline: 8 March 2013
Conference: 20-22 March 2013
Submit proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals need to be in Word doc or docx format and no longer than 1 A4 page (Times New Roman, size 12), including title, all refs, authors names and affiliations & corresponding author's contact email and address.
- Embodied Cognition and Mental Simulation
- Current trends in deception research
- Developments in infant speech perception
- Engineering Creativity - can the arts help scientific research more directly?
- Computational Modelling of Brain Processes
- Sounds for Communication
- Imagery, Dance and Creativity